Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Population movement bug
10-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Population movement bug
Played a bit last night, and found what appears to be a bug when moving population between planets in the same system on the empire screen.

If you move population to a planet that is already at maximum population, the population that you attempted to move just disappears. I think it should bounce back to the planet of origin, but it just disappears.

Also, after moving population back and forth between planets in the same system in order to see how different changes would affect planetary output, I found that one of the population icons disappeared, though the planet population number showed the disappeared population point as still being present on the planet. Unfortunately, without the icon there was no way to move the population point afterward. (I don't remember whether the planet from which the icon disappeared lost output after the icon disappeared.).

Beyond that, loving the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 11:54 PM
RE: Population movement bug
Thanks. I know we used display and error dialog when you did that, I'll go find out what happened to it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply