Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bug: Multiplayer issue - Cannot end turn - Submitting orders - Critical priority
04-02-2012, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 12:04 AM by Gkar2000.)
Exclamation Bug: Multiplayer issue - Cannot end turn - Submitting orders - Critical priority
Hi,

Im running the latest version of orion, Multiplayer custom match, mode Allied. (medium galaxy, 2 humans, 2 cpu's-hard) System(s) iPad 3 and iPhone 3s, latest iOS software.
When i complete the first turn the game dors not go passed "Submitting orders" screen. It isnt locked-up. I can leave and reenter, surrender works.
Same in both systems.

Steps taken: reinstall app, restart systems, joining/Hosting New game.
(04-02-2012 05:46 AM)Gkar2000 Wrote:  Hi,

Im running the latest version of orion, Multiplayer custom match, mode Allied. (medium galaxy, 2 humans, 2 cpu's-hard) System(s) iPad 3 and iPhone 3s, latest iOS software.
When i complete the first turn the game dors not go passed "Submitting orders" screen. It isnt locked-up. I can leave and reenter, surrender works.
Same in both systems.

Steps taken: reinstall app, restart systems, joining/Hosting New game.

Same issue occurs on other custom game setting except:
Found out issue: deleting all the CPU players in MP game allows continuation beond "Submitting orders"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Multiplayer issue - Cannot end turn - Submitting orders
This sounds similar to another issue reported, although they were seeing this in single player (obviously against AI). The one user that was having the issue I gave access to v1.1.2, and they were not seeing the problem under v1.1.2. Hopefully, you are experiencing the same issue and this is also fixed in v1.1.2 (should be out this week).
04-07-2012, 11:50 PM
(04-02-2012 10:38 AM)rocco Wrote:  This sounds similar to another issue reported, although they were seeing this in single player (obviously against AI). The one user that was having the issue I gave access to v1.1.2, and they were not seeing the problem under v1.1.2. Hopefully, you are experiencing the same issue and this is also fixed in v1.1.2 (should be out this week).

Just tested the game again: This issue was not fixed in version 1.1.2
04-08-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Bug: Multiplayer issue - Cannot end turn - Submitting orders - Critical priority
Thanks, will dig into it some more.

In the single player realm I have gotten reports it can still hang on first turn of new game, but that when they save and come back it continues without issue. Won't help in MP, but just FYI.
06-04-2012, 01:31 PM
(04-07-2012 11:50 PM)Gkar2000 Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 10:38 AM)rocco Wrote:  This sounds similar to another issue reported, although they were seeing this in single player (obviously against AI). The one user that was having the issue I gave access to v1.1.2, and they were not seeing the problem under v1.1.2. Hopefully, you are experiencing the same issue and this is also fixed in v1.1.2 (should be out this week).

Just tested the game again: This issue was not fixed in version 1.1.2

I just wanted to say that I like your name, I am assuming that you are referring to the Babylon 5 character. Smile

These are the days of miracle and wonder, this is the long distance call. The way the camera follows us in slow mo, the way we look to us all. The way we look to a distant constellation that's dying in a corner of the sky. These are the days of miracle and wonder, and don't cry, baby, don't cry.
06-16-2012, 04:44 AM
RE: Bug: Multiplayer issue - Cannot end turn - Submitting orders - Critical priority
I've had this problem as well.

On this occasion I also (accidentally) discovered that if you play a turn in a different multiplayer game the problem goes away.

If it jams, force it;
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Pax Mentis