Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cannot seem to get icloud sharing to work
02-22-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Cannot seem to get icloud sharing to work
Since I lost all my saved games, I figured I might as well try reinstalling everything. I reinstalled last night SO on my iPhone and iPad, made a couple saved games to test, but still no sync. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2013, 09:49 PM
I recently got the game and having same issue with icloud sync. Tried to disable and re-enable icloud as well as document/data and still stuck.

Any other possible solution? Thx!!
03-24-2013, 05:21 PM
just ran across a tweet these days, might help:
@MuscleNerd: AppSync didn’t cause weather app problem, but it prevents today’s fix from working. Also likely breaks iCloud apps. Piracy has costs.
09-20-2013, 12:43 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I thought the discussion should continue rather than start over. I was having the same problems discussed here, and when I turned off iCloud sync for documents on both devices, rebooted them, then turned it back on again the problem was solved. Then iOS 7 showed up, and now I have a different problem.

If I select "Save and Quit" from the game on either device, when I exit I will have, for example, Stardate 422.6(Autosave) and 422.7 for the game I just saved. Moving to the other device, only the Autosaved file shows up, but when I start it I am on SD 422.7.

If I play a couple of turns on the original device and save again, on the other device I no longer see the previous Autosave and the earlier manual save still is not there, so the only iCloud sync I am getting is for the latest Autosave. This presents a problem if I want to backtrack in a game to try a different strategy.

Can anyone else verify this is happening to them?
10-25-2013, 04:31 PM
This seems to be a popular topic, I too cannot get my saves to sync. I've tried everything in this thread. I love this game and how much better it has become over time, I just wish I didn't have to have two different games going on my two devices :-(
09-11-2014, 11:37 AM

Hi all, seem icloud sync issuez are still not fixed.

I have hundreds of savings in my ipad and when I open my iphone I can only see around 10. Not the last 10 savings but the 10 oldest ones plus the latest autosave.
dont know if it is an icloud issue or an app issue but working in this way is not really helpful.
Regards